Hi I'm Hannah
When looking for a counsellor it is important to find someone you connect with and trust. I offer a supportive place for you to come and look at difficult feelings or issues which you may be struggling with. As an integrative counsellor, I tailor the way I work in order to best support your individual needs.
How I can help:
- I can offer support to cope with emotional stress and help dealing with negative thoughts and feelings.
- I can help with self confidence and resilience.
- I can support you to enhance your relationship with yourself and your ability to connect with loved ones.
- Your sense of choice and self-esteem can be improved by acknowledging destructive behaviour and self-sabotaging habits.
- We can find new ways to deal with conflict in your relationships and within yourself.
- I can help you find the deeper meaning of your thoughts/ feelings.
- We can develop plans/ strategies to cope.
Whatever you choose to talk about, I offer support, empathy, confidentiality, and somewhere you can be open and free from judgement.
I am a fully qualified counsellor and a member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists; I have undertaken a broad range of training and have experience working with adults, young people and vulnerable women. I also have an interest in autistic spectrum disorder.